Thursday, January 17, 2008

"4 MORE ADVENTURES OF BUGS BUNNY" (PETER PAN RECORDS 1974)/BUGS BUNNY & HIS FRIENDS (CAPITOL RECORDS)

TAKING A BREAK FROM THE READALONG SHARES TO FILL A REQUEST FOR SOME BUGS BUNNY. THIS ONE IS CALLED "4 MORE ADVENTURES OF BUGS BUNNY". THE VINYL SEEMS TO BE PRETTY CLEAN AS IT WAS SEALED WHEN I GOT IT OFF EBAY. I'M ASSUMING FROM THE TITLE THERE WAS AN EARLIER LP CALLED "4 ADVENTURES OF BUGS BUNNY". DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT ONE? ENJOY!!!:





"4 MORE ADVENTURES OF BUGS BUNNY" ZIP FILE


THIS LP IS CALLED "BUGS BUNNY AND HIS FRIENDS":
UNFORTUANTELY THIS ONE WASN'T IN SUCH GOOD SHAPE AS THE ONE ABOVE. I CLEANED IT UP AS BEST AS I COULD. CHECK THOSE LPS ON THE BACK COVER. ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY OF THOSE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD? I HAVE THE WOODY WOODPECKER, BOZO THE CLOWN AND THE LITTLE TOOT LPS. ENJOY!!!:






"BUGS BUNNY AND HIS FRIENDS" ZIP FILE

8 comments:

LadyMcgrath77 said...

I can't wait!!!! Thank you sooo much!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that Peter Pan record has some of the material I was looking for. Thanks for posting that and the Capitol release. I don't know about any other LP's although I did have a few stories on some little 7-inch 33 RPM records that Peter Pan made. Same type of production, too, with the organ music and I assume Mel Blanc doing the voices.

Dave said...

I do own a Bugs Bunny Christmas LP, but it is so badly damaged I was not able to edit it to any kind of listenable state. So I had to pass on sharing it.
Dave

Unknown said...

Found a link which answered my questions about more Bugs Bunny material. So the other Peter Pan album would be called "The New Adventures of Bugs Bunny" if you want to track it down. Here's the linkie:
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/8681/records.html

Dave said...

I have seen that BB Lp on ebay before, but not as often as the other two. Thanks for the info.
Dave

rodney said...

I have a 1974 4 more adventures of bugs bunny staring the voics of MEL BLANC for sale best offer! Real good condition in case! Visit me at newbroughrodney@yahoo.com

rodney said...

I have a 1974 4more adventures if bugs bunny! For comments or pricing or if you know anything about it contact me at newbroughrodney@yahoo.com or 304-584-4124!!!!

rodney said...

I have a 1974 4more adventures if bugs bunny! For comments or pricing or if you know anything about it contact me at newbroughrodney@yahoo.com or 304-584-4124!!!!