Saturday, November 17, 2007

AUDIO SALES PAGES AND OTHER BLOG LINKS:

I'VE HAD SOME INQUIRIES ABOUT MY TOE OF FROG MEDIA SALES WEBPAGES. SO I THOUGHT I'D MAKE THIS OFFER HERE. I CAN TURN ANY OF THE SHARES ON BOTH OF MY BLOGS INTO HIGH QUALITY AUDIO CDs FOR $5.99. ALL CDs COME WITH SLIM-LINE CD CASE, FULL-COLOR HIGH GLOSS GRAPHICS (FRONT AND BACK COVER SCANS IF SHOWN ON THE BLOG), AND INKJET PRINTING DIRECTLY ON THE CD. I CAN DO A FULL-SIZE JEWEL CASE FOR $1.00 EXTRA. BACK GRAPHICS ONLY IF I HAVE THEM SHOWN ON THE BLOG. IF NO BACK COVER SCAN SHOWN ON THE BLOG I CAN DO A BACK INSERT FEATURING MY OWN ARTWORK, AND A TRACK LISTING. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDERS. LEAVE A COMMENT HERE IF INTERESTED. THANKS!!

MY OTHER BLOGS:

RECORDS 4 SALE/AUCTION

MOSTLY GHOSTLY MUSIC SHARING BLAAAHHHGGG!!!

MY CD SALES PAGE:

1 comment:

Joey said...

It's me again! I'm returning to the blog world. :D Not the sharity world, sadly, but definitely to the blog world. I was hoping you could link me. ^_^

http://oneoftheliving.blogspot.com

The title comes from the OTHER Tina Turner song from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, for which she deservedly won a Grammy for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. It's basically going to be me blathering on and on about pop culture and stuff I like.

Meanwhile, you've got a lot of great new shares that I need to get around to downloading. Don't fret, I still manage to visit your blogs every now and then. I've just not been able to download much since I'm busy downloading stuff for Christmas gifts. I'm so broke this year, everyone's getting DVD-Rs from me.