Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yogi Bear "How To Be A Better-Than-The-Average Child Without Really Trying!!" (Golden LP LP-90 1963)





Features several songs and stories to help a child learn how they should act once they grow up. It also has a special bonus feature of several complete cartoon theme songs. As with many non-Hanna Barbera Records LPs this one features voices other than the regulars we are used to. Voices heard here are by Frnnk Milano, Mike Stewart and Dottie Evans (as Cindy bear).

"Yogi Bear How To Be A Better-Than-The Average Child Without Really Trying!!" Zip File

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am looking for a Parker Bros cassette with book called Rose Petal Place: A Concert at Carnation Hall. When I searched it online I found a post from 2009 from a blogger named BigBirdFan on a blog site called Way Out Junk: Cabbage Patch dreams. He posted: "There are other albums on the Park Brothers label. I only know one title. Rose Petal Place: Concert At Carnation Hall. I posted it over at Dave's Mostly Ghostly Yuku blog in the Children's section. Bob" Can you help me find it? please email at jenniferouderkirk@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

I am searching for an album called: Rose Petal Place - A Concert at Carnation Hall. I found a post from 2009 on a blog called Way Out Junk: Cabbage Patch dreams. A blogger named BigBirdFan said this: "There are other albums on the Park Brothers label. I only know one title. Rose Petal Place: Concert At Carnation Hall. I posted it over at Dave's Mostly Ghostly Yuku blog in the Children's section. Bob" Do you know anything about it? Can you help me find it? Please email @ jenniferouderkirk@yahoo.com