Monday, September 1, 2008

SOME NEW SHARES FROM BROOKLYNMOUSE

The other day, TerryT1976 on YouTube did a video of his Disneyland Storytelller collection where he presented all of the original LP's in his collection. There are few story LP's that I do have are "Bambi", "Alice in Wonderland", "Peter Pan" are the "Magic Mirror" ones as well as the 1980 versions of "Bambi", "Snow White", "Pinocchio" and "Cinderella" and the later copy of "Dumbo" (which I will be working on soon).

The other LP's are "A Day at Disneyland", "Perri" which I don't have along with some good album that you'll be looking forward very soon are "Mickey Mouse: This Is My Life" and the "New Zoo Revue" which will be both appearing on your blog. I will be sharing with you TerryT1976's video of his Disneyland Story LP collection in three parts.





Enjoy!

BrooklynMouse

4 comments:

bubbrubb said...

BrooklynMouse , do you have any of these Disney LP's ripped?:

DQ1279- The Grasshopper & The Ants
ST3938- The Story of Black Beauty
ST3838- Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp

If so, I would love to get them!
Thanx in advance.

Dave said...

I used to have the first LP, and I do have the 2nd LP, but not ripped yet. Unfortunately, the Grasshopper LP is one of those that I lost the file to, as well as the cover scans I made of it before I sold it.

Dave

Brooklyn Mouse said...

I do have the "Black Beauty" story album, but I don't have the other two. "Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp" is a album that I don't have, because it was from 1972 and it was before "Aladdin" was in the planning stages to turned out to be an animated feature 20 years later in 1992.

I hope you can do "Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp" on your next post.

I have the "Aladdin" soundtrack on CD which is not the later release, it was the original 1992 album. I will rip from CD to MP3 at 320kbps to post very soon.

Dave said...

I have an Alladin LP but its not a Disney one. It's a Storybook Records LP called "Alladin And His Magic Lamp" from 1977.

Dave